Chex Mix is a party staple. From football games to holiday gatherings, a combination of Chex cereals and other tasty bites makes for a crunchable snack.
Want to level up your next batch of Chex Mix? A little truffle salt and some veggie chips give Chex Mix a whole different flavor profile.
Here’s the recipe for you to try:
6 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons of Truffle Salt
3/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
9 cups of Chex Cereal
1 cup of mixed nuts
1 cup of pretzels
2 cups of vegetable chips (Terra Exotic Mediterranean chips)
1. Heat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Melt butter in microwave.
3. Stir seasonings in with butter.
4. Mix all ingredients together.
5. Bake for an hour, mixing every 15 minutes or so.